H Hotels Collection is looking for
to complete the existing team
- Handles online reputation through travel social networking sites and in collaboration with the Guest Relations department and the Hotel Management respond to customer reviews.
- Creates reports for the online reputation weekly, monthly and annually.
- Handles all the social media of the company daily and records the course.
- Controls, records and implements changes in hotel form.
- Participates in projects of the department.
- Handles extranets of Marketing tools and websites.
- Publishes offers on all internet channels of the company.
- Participates in photography and video recording.
- Assists in the control of descriptions, brochures and thus forms that are sent to agencies.
- Attends exhibitions (travel fairs) abroad where it promotes the hotel in existing and new markets.
- Create, develop, measure and analyze digital campaigns in Google Ads, Social Media Ads & Mail Marketing
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Ensure that the procedures are followed, in order to deliver high -quality services
Skills & Qualifications:
- Academic Studies in Marketing, Business Administrator or Similar
- Work Experience: 1+ years of experience in hotel marketing
- Experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook & other platforms
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Proficient knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Google Ads Certifications (would be a plus)
- Communication skills
- High level of initiative
- Work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to meet time deadlines
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation provided.
- Full-Board meals provided.
- Complimentary coffee everyday
- Continuous training opportunities, seminars etc
- Working in a professional and luxury environment
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]