(MC - 1901)
At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK and France, we serve over 50 clients in more than 10 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for a self- motivated professional to join our Marketing team, and contribute in the development of the Marketing function within Qualco.
More specifically you should:
- Contribute to yearly marketing plan and budget. Monitor, and propose corrective actions;
- Assess the effectiveness of the existing Marketing activities. Propose improvements and alternatives;
- Devise strategies to maximize volume and quality of sales leads from inbound and outbound marketing activity;
- Design the social media strategy, build and maintain the company’s presence in the social media. Create and adapt content;
- Design, build and maintain all web, SEO, PPC, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Run Marketing Automation Software (Hub spot) and own content roadmap;
- Create regular reports. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data. Inform regularly the company on competitive activation and propose counteractions. Provide insights to the business development team;
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing and
- Coordinate company presence in events and exhibitions (kiosk design, promotional activities, banners, etc.)
- Brief our agencies and coordinate development of all collateral material (leaflets, brochures, info graphics, presentations, etc.
The ideal candidate should have:
- BS/MS in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field;
- Perfect command of English, copywriting skills;
- Demonstrable involvement in digital marketing: Good knowledge of SEO, keywords analysis, email marketing, social media activation, Google analytics, PPC, site design. Familiarity with internet tools available to monitor and execute all the above;
- 2-3 year experience in relevant position in a B2B or B2C company or Brand management;
- Be team player, results oriented, with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Solid analytical skills and data driven thinking;
- Be enthusiastic, news junky, creative, curious.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications, and books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.
If you are willing to become part of our team of professionals and make a difference,
please send a detailed CV including the job code in the subject line.
[To send your CV please click here]