The Marketing Executive is responsible to coordinate with the hotel teams, the Commercial Dept and partners to ensure the brand guidelines are met.
- Develop an annual marketing communication plan and implements it.
- Ensure all external communications made are correct, brand compliant and enhance the brand image.
- Establish strong relationships with local, regional and international media in order to maximize the brand’s exposure.
- Organize photo shootings and manage image library.
- Develop, compile and distribute social media reporting along with outsource partners weekly and monthly.
- Build and manage good relationship with influencers, bloggers, etc.
- Ensure clear communication with the top management.
- Photo selection, text preparation and follow-up on the hotel procures to be addressed to travel agents.
- TripAdvisor comments management
- Hotel and OTA websites audit and update along with the e-commerce mgr.
- Hotel representation @ International Tourism Fairs
- Update Hotels' fact sheets
- Coordinate and manage Social Media posts and blogs.
Specific job knowledge, skills and abilities
- Two years -at least- previous experience in marketing and/or hotel business
- Highly energetic team spirit
- Experience in managing websites and online advertising is required.
- Travel industry experience is a plus.
- Experience in off-line marketing a plus.
- Capacity for developing and maintaining long-term relations with high profile and valuable accounts that include international press tour operators, airlines, etc.
- Availability for traveling is mandatory.
Bachelor's degree is preferred, additional education in sales and marketing fields preferred.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that
an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]