Infinity Suites & Dana Villas is looking to recruit a
Marketing Manager in Santorini.
The role includes a multichannel approach as the candidate will work with a variety of digital tools, such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Email Marketing Platforms, Affiliate Networks and Google Analytics on a daily basis. He / she would also provide consultation and guidance to the other departments (Reservations, HR, Accounting, Wedding & Events, F&B and Spa department), aiming to further expand and develop their business and their revenues.
- Day-to-Day Delivery / Digital Marketing Actions
- Build AdWords and Social Campaigns (Facebook, Instagram) from scratch based on client’s goals
- Set up remarketing lists & guidance for correct implementation of tracking tags.
- Design, implement and report clients Search Engine Optimizations plan
- Plan and execute clients email marketing campaigns
- Perform monthly reports to evaluate the performance in terms of revenue growth for both the customer and the company
- Perform keyword research and optimization to increase account’s performance
- Setting goals and adjusting performance measuring around these goals
- Participating in budgeting of digital campaigns
- Implement cross-channel performance marketing strategy to increase conversions for client’s account while improving ROI.
- Monitor closely competition and market landscape to identify opportunities
- Discover new tools, develop new methods and processes that will further optimize service delivery process and increase customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Digital Performance Marketing in a 5 star Hotel or in Marketing company in cooperation with 5star hotels
- Degree in Marketing / Hospitality / Tourism / Economics will be considered as an asset
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written). Additional languages will be considered as an asset.
- Experienced in computer (proficiency knowledgeable of Microsoft Office & PowerPoint) –
- Experienced with adobe software (eg. Photoshop, Lightroom) or online marketing software (eg. Hootsuite etc)
- Analytical thinking and capability to understand business requirements
- Ability to translate business indicators into actionable strategies
- Ability to adopt new technologies and marketing techniques
- Ability to Multitask & work under pressure
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Project Management abilities
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Google AdWords/Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram Advertising & Retargeting
- Team Player
Infinity Suites & Dana Villas offers:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Continuous self-development and education/training
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company
We wish to inform you that after we have received and evaluated all CVs our HR department will be in contact with the candidates who's CVs fulfill all the required standards in order to arrange a time and date for an interview to take place.All received CVs remain strictly confidential.
At Infinity Suites & Dana Villas we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Job Type : Full Time
[To send your CV please click here.]