This Marketing Manager position is waiting for your application! Are you a professional marketer with proven hands-on experience in pr/communication and digital marketing? Do you have experience in global b2b marketing? Are you eager to contribute your skills and knowledge in a well-known renewable energy company? Do you think you are ready to make your next step forward in your career,?
If the answer is yes, then apply now for this amazing job!
The position is full time and permanent, based in Athens.
The company offers the following benefits for the Marketing Manager position:
- Very competitive base salary
- Annual bonus according to company results
- Fast paced working environment
- Continuous training
- Career opportunitinies
As a Marketing Manager in this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic planning – setting the marketing/brand strategy with other leads within the organisation such as sales, production, finance etc.
- Developing and delivering creative ways to communicate corporate activities and achievements in line with the firm’s business strategy, target groups and industry
- Producing original, clear and credible ideas, messages and scripts, drafting content for corporate announcements, including press releases, newsletters and business articles
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of consistent brand messaging across several sales channels and customer groups; upholding and managing brand identity standards and company trademark
- Organising and creating all major events and conferences that take place globally
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, in partnership with the Management and other departments
The ideal candidate for the position of Marketing Manager will be expected to possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or any business related degree
- MSc would be considered valuable
- Experience within a solar energy company or looking to take this step up within the industry
- Proven track record of managing communication strategies
- Expertise in building and executing on corporate reputation and crisis communication strategies
- PC literate, proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in Greek & English; any third language will be considered an asset
- Available to travel when required within Greece & abroad
If this Marketing Manager role sounds appealing to you, we want to hear from you today! Apply online now!
For more information, you can contact with Tzina Vamvatsikou at 216 6001356 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now