Are you a Marketing Manager with experience in the Financial Technology industry?
Would you like to join one of the leading companies in the FinTech sector?
If the answer is yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
The company offers the following benefits for this Marketing Manager position:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working environment
- Career development opportunities
As a Marketing Manager in this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing the marketing strategy of the company and managing the yearly marketing budget
- Preparing and executing the communication and advertising/promotion strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Measuring the results of advertising/promotion campaigns to determine their effectiveness and cost-benefit ratio
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Owning the overall responsibility for brand management, brand image and corporate identity
- Monitoring the delivery of the brand direction and recommending areas of improvement
- Selecting, negotiating, managing and coordinating communications with external agencies
- Coordinating all public relations activities, overseeing creation and delivery of press releases
- Designing and implementing corporate social media strategy
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Coordinating the production of use cases/case studies and promote the results as part of the company strategy
- Coordinating the production and promotion of market insights
- Staying up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications to maximize brand visibility and marketing effectiveness
- Coordinating the production of valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Managing all corporate surveys and marketing campaigns
- Ensuring that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to all marketing campaigns and in all communication channels
- Leading, inspiring and encouraging direct reports for top performance, by clearly stating work standards, expectations, objectives
In order for your profile to match the Marketing Manager position you need to have the following skills:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent; MSc degree will be considered an asset
- 5+ years of experience in a similar managerial position
- Excellent communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer experience focused
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Marketing Manager role, apply now!
For more information, you can contact Anna Ve at 2106770523 #marketingjobs
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us onLinkedin,Facebook,Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
Click here to apply now