At GEPAWORLD Group, we believe in being commercially responsible for a brighter future for all.
Our company is an international leader in the production of “sustainable” athletic apparel and necessity wear. We support this through our vertically integrated design, production, distribution processes and commercial partnerships across the globe.
GSA Sport (gsasport.com) is our mid to high-end market positioned “sustainable” athletics apparel brand, mainly offered to sporting goods stores, department stores, e-commerce marketplaces, etc.
JEPA (jepawecare.com) is a fast fashion “sustainable” solution for retail partners such as mass retailers, supermarket & hypermarkets chains, e-commerce marketplaces, etc.
As GEPAWORLD’s Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Brand(s) development responsibility in markets where they are not present.
- Achieving marketing objectives relative to: development & implementation strategies, delivering optimum customer experiences in our E-Shop, healthy ROI from our digital channels.
- Representation and growth of brand(s) performance in all international markets where the brands are present.
- Identify, develop and evaluate marketing plans, as per the company’s objectives, market characteristics, and cost factors.
- Realise marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements and trends.
- Coordinate trade marketing activities (Merchandising, Promotion) in collaboration with Sales.
- Planning, organizing, creating and leading the implementation team of several Marketing Campaigns across all channels *digital platform focus
- Media spend analysis and requirements in conjunction with ROI reasoning.
Who you are:
You have vison, drive, self-motivating abilities. You see the forest, not just the tree. You are a believer, a doer, and most important of all, you are a Dreamer! You appreciate the true meaning and essence of a TEAM. You are hands-on, creative and flexible.
- Studies (BA, MSc) in a relevant field. MBA Preferred.
- Minimum 6 years experience in a marketing-oriented position (affiliate account manager/SEO/a position in Marketing).
- Experience in the Textile Industry and Branding a Premium Athletic Brand will be considered an asset.
- People management experience
- Business orientation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong command and/or fluent in English. *Other languages will be considered a strong asset.
- Strong analytical skills
- Be Proactive & take initiatives, ready to launch projects quickly and efficiently
If you fit the bill, send us your profile today! We’d love to speak with you.
[To send your CV please click here]