The Company is seeking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Technician. The Mechanical Maintenance Technician has responsibility for optimum performance of the production machines and the supportive production equipment along with their proactive maintenance in alignment with respective budget.
- Perform repairs of mechanical equipment
- Perform daily preventive maintenance of machinery equipment and all supportive production equipment
- Diagnosis of technical issues relating to machinery equipment and proposition of adequate solutions
- Production lines checks to resolve issues or improve capacity and safety
- Ensure smooth operation of the production lines by conducting mechanical repairs
- Monitoring and documentation of all malfunctions
- Follow company’s policies and procedures regarding GMP, Health & Safety and Environment.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or authorization to pursue mechanical works
- Mechanical drawing knowledge
- Knowledge related to compressors, steam generators, hydraulic pumps, and generally industrial components knowledge
- 2 year industrial experience
- Good in English
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- A team player with an excellent customer service approach
- Ability to work on own initiative, with good planning and organizational skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in the food or beverage industry
- Car driving license
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
[To send your CV please click here]