CFAS - Athens, Attica, Greece - ME 001
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Mediation Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by developing innovative techniques for using digital media to market products and services.
- Understand networking principals and customer charging and provisioning processes
- Actively participate in design, implementation and configuration of mediation requirements
- Act as the contact for mediation subject engineering team and interpret business and marketing requirements to necessary mediation actions
- Provide execution and mediation assurance functionality
- Perform software testing for mediation scenarios
- Work closely with internal teams and stakeholders
- Resolve mediation issues
- Engage in active listening and have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a proven ability to learn and grow through self-study
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in Telecom Mediation platforms, preferably in EMM (Ericsson Multi Mediation).
- Good understanding of Oracle RDBMS and SQL, PL/SQL
- Confident working with Linux and scripting
- Knowledge in XML/XSLT
You are perfect if you also have:
- Experience in Network Provisioning Platforms
- Familiarity with J2EE, JSON, RESTful APIs, Python
- Aware of DevOps tools/practices and integration with Cloud Platforms
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Get flexy, work from home 1 day/week
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
[To send your CV please click here]