Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
Currently, on behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for a Medical Science Liaison (MSL).
Among his/her primary responsibilities will be to identify, establish and develop collaborative relationships with national and regional key scientific influencers and to effectively present scientific and medical information to healthcare professionals (HCPs).
- Contributing to the identification of KoLs and decision makers in the relevant therapeutic area.
- Development of fruitful relations and collaborations with investigators, key scientific leaders and other healthcare professionals.
- Keeping abreast of treatment trends and emerging clinical science and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of diseases, products and therapies.
- Built company’s portfolio awareness by presenting scientific information on company’s products and pipeline.
- Supporting company with scientific expertise and understanding of the therapeutic areas of involvement
- Identifying and tracking potential research and innovation opportunities which are aligned with company’s strategy and planning
- Support clinical studies, clinical development and share insights with R&D team
- University degree in Life Sciences
- Minimum 3 years of MSL experience is required
- Previous experience in Oncology-Hematology will be considered an asset
- Strong networking capabilities and integration with KoLs
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills combined with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command (written and verbal) of English language and proficient knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard
- Ability to manage required travel of up to 40% on a regular basis
If you are interested in this new professional challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents in English or Greek
[To send your CV please click here]