Mobile QA Engineer
If you think you’re a skillful Mobile Quality Assurance engineer, then you might want to continue reading as you might be just steps away from joining our Mobile Team!
The Mobile QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The successful Mobile QA Engineer will be an important asset in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you!
- Review specifications for new features and changes and confirm that they are complete and testable.
- Perform functional testing to ensure that new and updated features conform to specifications and comply with the relevant design guidelines.
- Execute regression and compatibility tests after the introduction of major changes and before releases.
- Perform post-release smoke tests.
- Create and maintain comprehensive test cases and test plans.
- Support QA automation and continuous delivery initiatives.
- Use crash and performance reporting tools to identify and record bugs and required improvements.
- Perform bug triage for bugs reported from end-users and partners.
- Support and perform testing of integrations with third-party systems (billing, subscription management, payment gateways etc.).
- Prepare UAT plans and support partners and clients during their UATs of Akazoo products and services.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject.
- At least 2 years experience in a software quality assurance role which involved testing consumer-facing mobile and/or web applications. Mobile app testing experience for candidacies on both iOS and Android is strongly preferred.
- QA experience within an agile software development process is a plus
- Familiarity with documentation and maintenance of test cases and test plans
- Any software development experience is a plus
- Understanding of the different types of software testing and when they apply
- Knowledge of QA automation tools is welcome but not mandatory
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical insurance
- Company Laptop
- Stock Option Plan
If you feel that’s the right opportunity for you, send us an e-mail to:
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
containing your name, Job position you’re interested to and your CV.