Music Curation Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a team of content curators, driving content quality and operational excellence across various regions.
In this role you will be working collaboratively with members of the artist and label relations teams around the world, solving problems and demonstrating cross-functional influence and leadership, while you will also analyse content problems with the ability to quickly assess complex situations.
A strong background and knowledge in various music genres and digital services is mandatory. The position requires an intelligent, decisive and independent leader with experience in running high performing teams and individuals. The position will report to the Content Director.
- Analyze growth of thematic, branded playlists across streaming platform, social media, and editorial outlets; formulate future strategy based on results.
- Maintain all thematic, branded playlists.
- Liaise with Product, Marketing and Analytics teams to track growth and execute comprehensive programming strategy and communicate with labels on changes and results.
- Leverage extensive Music catalogue to increase audience from all genres & tastes.
- Work with Music labels to understand priorities to maximize exposure across the right brand of playlists and to the right target audience.
- Target, build and sustain follower/listener base especially among key public influencers.
- Curate and update a high volume of playlists with content from all Music labels and genres.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within the music industry and digital media space.
- Liaise with the Recommendations Technical team to train, improve and maintain the Recommendations Engine Data and Audio Input.
- Perform periodical content evaluation test to check metadata integrity and technical status of the content library.
- Identify key content categorization methods that will improve the content library.
- Perform periodical data deduplication methods through various auto or semi auto mechanism that will improve the content library.
- BA Degree desired
- Excellent drafting/writing and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of music categories across regions
- 5 + years’ experience in the Music Industry
- Strong management skills
- Strong organization skills with high attention to detail
- Competitive salary package
- Private medical insurance
- Company Laptop
- Stock Option Plan
If you feel that’s the right opportunity for you, send us an e-mail to:
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
containing your name, Job position you’re interested to and your CV.