Neurocom S.A. is an experienced IT software and services provider delivering mission-critical software solutions in the telecoms sector.
We have been helping business customers increase their business productivity and profitability since 1999. We serve both national and international customers in the areas of billing and pricing, commissioning and incentive management, point of sales and order management, data warehouse and business intelligence.
.NET Software Engineer - Job Brief
Neurocom S.A. presently requires talented .NET Software Engineers to become members of the team behind our POS & Order Management solution implemented in one of the key players in the telecom business.
As a .NET SW Engineer you will be mainly involved in the design, implementation and testing of a web-based application used by hundreds of users. You will participate in all team activities and assume responsibilities of increasing complexity as your experience grows. You will interact directly with customers in both Greek and English.
- Develops the web-based software using computer programming languages of the .NET framework, while delivering value in the full software development lifecycle from concept and design to testing
- Writes well designed, flawless, testable and efficient code
- Ensures timely deliveries in compliance with specifications and project plans
- Prepares and produces releases of software components
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or any other closely related field
- Hands-on Software Development experience
- 2+years’ experience in developing web applications using at least one of the .NET languages (i.e. C#, Visual Basic.NET)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
- Desirable: prior working experience in telecommunications
- Military obligations fulfilled, if applicable
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical mind-set
- Highly focused and detail-oriented
- Positive, self-motivated, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Competitive salary
- Agile company culture embracing simplicity, speed, flexibility, autonomy and diversity
- Multi-project team environment with experienced high-caliber professionals delivering mission-critical applications that impact hundreds of users
- Exposure to modern technologies & techniques
- Continuous training opportunities aiming at professional mastery and personal growth
58 Ag. Konstantinou Street
151 24 Maroussi, Greece
Tel: +30 210 6840024
Fax: +30 210 6840044
[To send your CV please click here]