NMS Administration Engineer
Code: NOM 002
WIND Hellas is looking for a candidate for NMS Administration Engineer position, to join NMS Administrators team.
- Operation and maintenance of WIND network NMS platforms, network planning tools, Trouble ticket system and storages.
- 2nd level of support and troubleshooting for above infrastructure operational issues.
- Monitor and take all the necessary actions in order to ensure highest availability of NMS platforms and applications.
- Implementation of s/w routines/internal mechanisms under preventive and corrective maintenance for all NMS systems and applications, ensuring optimal and smooth operation of them.
- Perform configuration management activities (Work orders) and subsequent testing activities to verify proper operation of NMS systems and applications.
- Perform changes /upgrades in NMS platforms with minimal risks.
- Participation in network upgrades projects related to new NMS platforms and network tools.
- Co-ordinate with Vendors the proper handling of TRs (Trouble Reports) within SLAs, for any problem occurs on NMS systems.
- Create and maintain documentation for day to day operation and maintenance activities.
- Engineer in the role will participate in a standby scheme providing 2nd level support to relevant systems/platforms in 24x7 basis.
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Good Knowledge of Solaris/UNIX/Linux OS administration.
- EMC storage Administration experience.
- Good knowledge of SQL server 2012 and Oracle 11g databases administration.
- Previous experience on NMS (Ericsson OSS, NOKIA Netact, HP TEMIP) applications administration will be considered an asset.
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Be driven by team spirit.
- Be compliant with information security requirements
Apply for the position:
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted via phone.