Dairy industry Dodoni S.A. is looking for a
for the company’s facility in Ioannina.
The NPD Coordinator is responsible for leading efforts involved in new product / process development and improvements with direct responsibility to develop NPD projects within the set timeframe. This position initiates, coordinates departments, directs, pushes implementation forward, and reports on activities related to the development of new products, improvements or cost savings ideas. This position reports to the C.E.O.
- Functions as a hub in between all relevant involved departments in the development of an NPD project (Production, QA, MKT, Finance, Sales, Logistics, Procurement & Management)
- Starts from Market research and feasibility market study on evaluating the opportunity
- Prepares the product’s main identity in cooperation with the relevant departments (Production, Logistics, Sales, MKT, QA)
- Plans each project, including gateways and milestones, in compliance with all the relevant departments, andmonitors its evolution as being responsible for keeping the development of the product within the agreed time
- Coordinates and cooperates with the various departments to gather and secure the relevant contributions in a timely and efficient manner
- Completes a fully detailed file per product, prior to final approval
- Conducts Market research in Greece and Export Markets on market trends, new consumer habits, packaging ideas, etc. and proposes new proposes new ideas for considerations in the New Products Development pipeline
- Must have a University degree or above in Food science
- Must have a minimum 5 years of experience in Product Development, R & D experience – from concept to commercialization
- Knowledge of regulatory aspects within the milk, based on the process and industry practice
- Must have strong business acumen and demonstrate business knowledge by leading discussion and direction on project work
- Must be able to identify opportunities and exhibit high energy and the willingness to be involved
- Must have proven ability to interact effectively with the department, company or costumer associates. Experience in a team-oriented environment is required
- Applicant must be creative, active, have the ability to think outside the box, accept or create new ideas and take calculated risks on new products and process development
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Prior experience in the Dairy industry is preferred
- MSc in Business / Finance is preferred
The company provides a modern working environment and a competitive salary.
Please send your CV by email to the address
[Το send your CV please click here]
by fax to the number 26510 89707, or to the address: 1 Tagmatarchi Kostaki Str., 45500 Eleousa Ioannina
After collecting and evaluating CVs, we will contact candidates who meet the
requirements of the staffing position to appoint a meeting for an interview.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.