National Sales Manager
Optimal HR Group on behalf of its client, a leading company in the FMCG sector, is looking to recruit an experienced National Sales Manager for the OTC Division.
The National Sales Manager contributes to company’s sales objectives supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships.
- Developing the department’s commercial policy to increase sales, profits & market share
- Designing and implementing a strategy for developing and expanding clientele and activity channels, with the aim of maximizing profitability
- Monitoring & evaluating markets data and trends, & competition
- Export responsibility and business development in Cyprus
- Managing, developing and targeting the sales team
- Preparing presentations, reports and suggestions to management
- Direct collaboration with other departments of the company (Supply Chain, Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Finance, HR)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or applied sciences. MSc or MBA is desirable.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in companies with OTC product or cosmetics available only in pharmacies
- Efficient use of MS Office
- Availability to travel as needed
- Focus on the outcome and emphasis on achieving goals
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Team management & development skills
- Problem solving & decision making
- Flexibility & accountability in a constantly changing environment
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- High ethical standards
The company offers an attractive remuneration package and a stable working environment for an extensive professional growth.
[To send your CV please click here]
Σε περίπτωση κωλύματος της διαδικασίας παρακαλώ αποστείλετε
το βιογραφικό σας στο e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org