iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, a global leader in digital interactive entertainment and public information display applications with offices in Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, we are currently looking for a highly motivated Network Installation Engineer to join their highly-aspirated team in Athens.
- Install, configure and integrate HOTstream IPTVs, VOD, Mobile and Digital Signage systems and associated components in clients’ locations worldwide.
- Manage and deliver all phases of a new technical project on customer premises:
- Site survey
- Configuration & integration with customer infrastructure
- Acceptance testing
- Delivery and operations
- Provide technical support services (on site or remotely) for all existing and new installations as per company’s policies and procedures.
- Handle customer tickets and resolve problems based on company’s policies and KPIs.
- Travel abroad up to 35% per year for projects installation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- BSc or MSc degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Deep technical knowledge of IP Network infrastructure & technologies
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- IPTV and video streaming knowledge
- Certification in networking from Cisco, (CCNA, CCNP)
- Certification from Microsoft on Windows Server OS (MCSA, MCSE) or relevant experience
- Strong customer care skills focusing on customer satisfaction and retention
- Very good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle and solve complex technical problems, strong attention to detail
- Effective team-working skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage complex technical tasks without jeopardizing Quality of Service
- A very competitive salary
- Installation bonus
- Great opportunities for both personal and professional development
If you are interested in applying to this exciting Job Opportunity please send us your CV in ENGLISH now
[To send us your CV please click here]
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HANDLED WITH TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY
WE ARE SOCIAL!