Network Management Engineer
CFAS - Athens, Attica, Greece - NME 001
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Network Management Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by developing innovative techniques for using digital media to market products and services.
- Participate in the selection, configuration, and support of all enterprise Network management, tools solutions
- Automate system processes and develop tooling for easing the administration burden
- Participate in the evaluation, selection, and deployment of new technologies and tools
- Work with colleagues to optimize overall applications performance
- Work closely with internal teams and stakeholders
- Ensure thorough capacity, health, and security monitoring is present at every layer of the platforms and application stacks
- Focus on the delivery of prescriptive, automated monitoring for all critical systems and services
- Research, evaluate, and recommend architectural improvements and new technologies
- Know how to use configuration management and orchestration tools to rapidly deploy and manage highly consistent, prescriptive systems and services
- Engage in active listening and have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a proven ability to learn and grow through self-study
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience as Network management and OSS engineer
- Development skills in Python, J2EE/JSP
- Good understanding of RDBMS and SQL
You are perfect if you also have:
- Knowledge with Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive etc.) including NoSQL technologies (Hbase, MongoDB etc.) and streaming technologies (Kafka, Spark Streaming etc.)
- Experience with search engines (ElasticSearch etc.) is a plus
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Get flexy, work from home 1 day/week
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
[To send your CV please click here]