Network Management Systems Operations Engineer
CFAS - Athens, Attica, Greece - NMSOE 001
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Network Management Systems Operations Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by developing innovative techniques for using digital media to market products and services.
- Working as standby being responsible to troubleshoot incidents either remotely or onsite
- Detailed and thorough understanding of networking principals and significant experience of infrastructure management systems
- Participation in network upgrades projects related to new NMS platforms and network tools
- Install, configure and maintain Linux Operating Systems networks, custom applications, and peripherals
- Troubleshoot complex system-level or application related problems
- Implement and maintain security controls on all corporate systems
- Respond to ticket requests submitted by employees
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly health checks of the Linux, VMware, and SAN Infrastructure
- Document system and application setups/deployments
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant experience as an IT/OSS administrator
- Knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Windows etc.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
You are perfect if you also have:
- Knowledge of IT/OSS support principles and processes
- Knowledge on enterprise virtual environment (VMware vSphere 6)
- Knowledge on databases i.e. Oracle, Postgres etc.
- Deploying cloud-native applications and supporting Linux containers (e.g. Docker) and related and container managers (Kubernetes)
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Get flexy, work from home 1 day/week
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
[To send your CV please click here]