MARKET IN, based in Markopoulo Mesogaias, is looking for the right candidate for the following position.
(Code: NT 04/17)
Facilitate the communication between computing systems and end users. Provide desktop hardware and software support for end users. This includes both operating systems and applications support. This part of the job also requires an excellent customer service attitude and
good communication skills.
NETWORK TECHNICIAN GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
This multi-faceted technical position is responsible for maintaining and repairing information technology equipment, analyzing customer requests for service and maintenance calls in assigned area. The position is also responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining a variety of equipment and electronic devices. An employee in this class is responsible for communicating directly with customers. Work may be performed in a shop environment or on-site at other facilities.
- Enter all information given and received into trouble ticket database.
- Work with the team to complete ongoing projects and tasks.
- Advise and instruct end users on the necessary technology to achieve solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolving issues.
- Manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
- Train end users on systems and applications.
- Perform related work as required.
- Collaborate and assist engineering team with the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of software and configurations, and Windows 2008/2012 server hardware.
- Act as first responder to engineering team trouble-tickets including: servers, Office , cabling, uninterruptable power supply (UPS) and backup equipment.
- Perform routine troubleshooting and maintenance on servers, accounts, applications, and UPS’s.
- Work with asset management team to maintain a pool of acceptable swap-out replacements for desktops, laptops,monitors, and printers.
- Act as first responder to infrastructure trouble-tickets including: LAN switching, wireless networking, cabling, distance learning equipment, PC and server issues.
- Perform routine troubleshooting, installation and maintenance on switches, routers, servers, wireless equipment, PCs,servers and UPS’s.
- It is necessary that you possess a graduate or post graduate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Valid car Driver’s License
- Job related experience is required (1-3 years at least)
- Good knowledge of English language (lower level)
- Ability to work in shifts
The position refers to the IT Director.
Candidates can send their CV by stating their position code.
All curriculum vitae will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
[To send your CV please click here]