Real Tobacco S.A is an international cigarette manufacturing company in northern part of Greece. We are committed to be a great employer, to be environmentally and socially responsible and to manufacture our products to the highest quality standards.
Currently we are looking to recruit for our headquarters:
New Product Development Executive (Agios Panteleimonas – Kilkis)
Participates in new product development process (design, development, refinement, and implementation of new products). The position reports to the Chief Commercial Officer of the company.
- Participates in internal management and coordination of new product development projects;
- Participates in the drafting of new product development procedures;
- Participates in all off on new product specifications and documentation processes;
- Ensures that product development activities align with the goals of the organization;
- Participates in the selection for necessary raw materials for the new products;
- Participates in cost analysis on the development of a new product;
- Work with Purchasing in order to identify issues with incoming new raw materials;
- Liaises with colleagues in different departments (QA, Manufacturing, Sales) in order to ensure that every phase of the project proceeds as scheduled.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidentiality and strong ethics
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Excellent visual capabilities (Identify small details and differences in shapes, figures and text of designs, as well as different color shades)
- High level of professionalism and an appreciation for the confidentiality and sensitivity of information received and handled.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or other relevant science field.
- Proficient in English both written and spoken.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Prover 3-5 years working experience in similar role, preferably in manufacturing company.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities and work environment
- Continuous training
- Company bus for transportation.
- All applications will be considered as strictly confidential
- The company will contact only the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview
- The resume must be written and sent in English
- All interviews will be conducted in English
[To send your CV please click here.]