Night Auditor - Amorgos
The 5* Aegialis Hotel & Spa located at Aegiali – Amorgos and looking for experienced, passionate and dedicated Front-Desk agent, to be a part of the team 2022 and provide the guests the ultimate hospitality experience that comes straight from the heart.
Responsible for serving guests at the front desk while providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner. Checks-in guests that mainly arrive late at night. Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and, on a daily basis, summarizes and compiles information for the hotel's financial records. Prepares a summary of cash and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel's financial performance for the day. Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front office agents.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Welcomes guests and performs the Check-in for most guests arriving late at night due to ferry schedules
- Register and assign rooms to guests.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel, directions.
- Checking front office records and PMS data for accuracy.
- Verifying that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated in to PMS system.
- Completes daily tasks due from other shifts
- Having complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Surveys the allotted area to ensure smooth operation
- Performing wake up calls.
- Responding to guest needs, special requests, complaints, and alert an appropriate manager as needed.
- 3-5 years minimum experience on similar position, leadership in hospitality strongly required
- Bachelor's degree (National or International university/ AEI or TEI) will be highly regarded.
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English languages. Third language will be highly regarded.
- Exceptional communication (both verbal and written) and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work under pressure with provided resources, manage work load using own initiative and sufficiently cover a multi task position.
- Gsuite and MS office is considered a must
- Knowledge of Bluebyte PMS will be considered a plus
Incentives and fringe benefits:
- Front-Desk Training
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic, friendly and highly demanding professional working environment
- Full Meals
Should you wish to be a member of Aegialis Hotel & Spa team, please send us your CV with a recent photo
[To send your CV please click here]