Atrium Hotels consist one of the most profitable and radically developing Hotel Groups in Greece. Their leading position and multi-year presence through a group of luxurious five-star hotels in Rhodes is certified by the perpetual awards granted, the high ratings, as well as the consistently healthy financial condition of the Group.
The success of Atrium Hotels stems from our people, who share a passion for hospitality and at the same time take pride in providing high-quality services. From the very first moment we are focusing on our team members, regardless of their rank, through integration programs, trainings and reward systems all contributing to their constant professional development.
If you bear a real passion for hospitality and would like to be employed in a dynamic environment where you can share your ideas and constantly develop, then perhaps you consist our new team member.
Night Auditor / Night Cashier
Location: Rhodes, Greece
- Handling the reservation process
- Welcoming guests and getting them checked into their rooms
- Responding to guests' requests
- Doing some light cleaning
- Coordinating with other hotel employees to handle necessary end-of-day tasks.
- Accounting duties include taking payments, reconciling accounts, preparing bills and balancing the front desk's cash drawer. You can expect to spend your shift standing at the front desk, walking around to rooms and sometimes lifting items.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Posts room charges and taxes to guest accounts.
- Processes guest charges voucher and credit card vouchers.
- Post charges to the guest accounts that have not been posted or were incurred on the night audit shift.
- Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts.
- Checks to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments.
- To verify that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated in to PMS system.
- To verify that all charges posted from the POS Software, SPA software had reached the correct guest folios and also not missing.
- Prints up and files reservations for the next business day.
- Verifies all account postings and balances.
- Verifies that room rates are correct and posts those rates to guest accounts.
- Monitors the current status of coupon, discount, and other promotional programs.
- Is able to function as a front desk agent especially in terms of check-in and check-out procedures.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
- Summarizes results of operations for management.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyse computerized financial information.
- Prepare of End of day procedure.
- Follow the End of Day / Night Audit Checklist
- Must have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Balance the day’s charges, making corrections as necessary.
- Performs wake-up calls.
- Run end of day process in property management software (PMS).
- Understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
- Knows how to operate PMS, typewriters, and other front office equipment's.
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
- Perform nightly balancing of in-room video and long-distance telephone services
- Understand and knows how to perform check-in and check-out procedures.
- English level: good
- Greek: good
- Second foreign language appreciated
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and math skills
- Ability to learn computer functions and other on-the-job skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
Minimum 2 years of hotel front desk supervisory experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
Company information and staff benefits:
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment. Accommodation,mealsand recreational facilities are also provided.
Furthermore, educational lectures and personalized training plans are conducted in order to meet employee needs.
Finally, a merit-based performance appraisal system is implemented, and a cash bonus is provided per month based on employee performance.
For more information on our benefits, career development and work philosophy, please have a look at our company page here.
All applications must have a recent photo.
Please note the reference of the position you are interested in.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Follow us on our ATRIUM HOTELS Careers Facebook page for more information on career opportunities and job updates: https://www.facebook.com/AtriumHotelsCareers/
We wish you a lovely 2020 season!