Perivolas Lifestyle Houses in Santorini is looking to hire an experienced night auditor to join the Front Office team of our hotel for the 2020 season.
- Primarily responsible for welcoming guests arriving late at night and performing check-in procedures.
- Checking front office records for accuracy.
- Completing daily tasks, in coordination with the other shifts.
- Must have complete knowledge of the services available at the hotel, as well as emergency procedures.
- Responding to guests’ requests, handling complaints and informing supervisor accordingly.
- Performing other duties, as assigned by the management.
Experience and Skills:
- Hospitality Graduate or related degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar high end work environment in the hospitality field
- Very good knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office etc)
- Competency in reservation software
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek language
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Other languages are considered an advantage
- Positive, honest and dynamic personality with teamwork spirit
Perivolas Lifestyle Houses offers:
- Full time seasonal work (April – October 2020) in Santorini
- Salary according to experience
- Shared accommodation
- Meal on duty
- Uniform cleaning
- Friendly work environment to allow career development
If you believe you are a suitable candidate please forward your CV with a recent photograph
[To send your CV please click here]