Apeiron Blue Santorini in the context of staffing for its Hotel is looking for
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitors all Front Office financial transactions, verifying rates/discounts. He makes corrective moves in cooperation with his boss before the end of the day.
- Makes every check-in or check-out guests may need during the shift.
- Controls daily arrivals and daily charges.
- Supervises the good operation and safety of the hotel during the night shift, to ensure the satisfaction and safety of guests.
- Prepares and distributes statistical and accounting reports.
- It complies with the standards of the department and follows the SOPs to the fullest.
- Answers the phones using the appropriate standards.
- Assists other departments where necessary during the shift.
- Degree in Higher Tourism School or similar High school.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in hotels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive salary
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]