Mykonos No5 member of WorldHotels collection
is currently recruiting for season 2020:
- Primarily responsible for welcoming guests arriving late at night.
- Conducts check-in and check-out procedures based on Mykonos No5 Arrival and Departure standards.
- Checking front office records for accuracy.
- Perform end of day duties and prepare reports.
- Completing daily tasks, in coordination with the other shifts.
- Must have complete knowledge of the services available at the hotel.
- Responding to guests’ requests, handling complaints and informing supervisor accordingly.
- Performing other duties, as assigned by the management.
- Experience in a 4 star or 5 star boutique hotel environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar high end work environment in the hospitality field
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent command of both Greek & English language, both spoken and written
- Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures
- The provision of uniforms
- Meal on duty
- Accommodation provided with wi-fi and laundry access
Please send your CV with a recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Resumes that do not complete the requirements or have no recent photo included will be not taken into consideration.