iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, a leading provider of Telecommunications & IT services around the globe, we are currently looking for a highly motivated OSM Engineer to join their IT Delivery team in Athens.
OSM Provisioning & Activation Senior Engineer is end to end accountable for the design and delivery of high-quality technical solutions & projects, in the area of Order and Service Management.
- Active role in High Level & Low-Level Design in the area of order & service management.
- Review requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification on time/budget/scope.
- Define appropriate architecture and other technical solutions so as to make recommendations to Business
- Participation in full Software Development lifecycle & technical advice to development team
- Incidents management in Systems integration
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar relevant position
- Very good knowledge and development experience in Oracle Order & Service Management (OSM), including orchestration.
- Development skills in XML technologies including xquery/xpath.
- Knowledge of web service development (i.e. WDSL, SOAP).
- Experience with database technologies: Oracle PL/SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Applications of Telecommunication Companies (Operation Support Systems/Business Support Systems)
- Network Operation processes
- Integration Development platforms
- Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management (UIM) Inventory
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
- Accountable, self-sufficient, and action-oriented
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills with an ability to take initiative
You will join one of the best workplaces in Greece where you will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment on global scale projects with excellent career prospects and professional advancement.
On top of these benefits and a competitive salary, they are offering:
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Annual bonus
- Mobile allowance
- Remote work option 1 day/week
If you are interested in applying to this exciting JobOpportunity please send us your CV in ENGLISH now
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HANDLED WITH TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY
WE ARE SOCIAL!