DHI Global Medical Group celebrate the 50 years of excellence in research, diagnosis and treatment of hair and scalp disorders, by developing the unique DHI Total Care System.
We are looking for a reliableOffice Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Trackstocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as anoffice administrator, office assistantor relevant role- Minimum 2 years
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational leadership & EI skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field ispreferred
We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Position applies for Central Athens
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]