Does managing the administrative duties of a busy office as an Office Assistant, capture your attention? Are you charismatic, hands-on, and like taking ownership of your role? Do you enjoy being at the forefront of coordinating, organizing, greeting visitors with a smile while ensuring the smooth day to day operation at the front desk of a company? Read on!
The Office Assistant will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Opportunities for personal development and advancement in a multinational environment
As an Office Assistant some of your main tasks will be to:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Handle the courier services
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain the company’s filing system
- Update and maintain admin office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Manage the cleaning services and be responsible for the office’s condition
- Book travel arrangements for the company’s managers
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the 1st point of contact for internal and external clients
- This is a 6 months fixed term assignment with possibility of renewal
In order to be considered for this Office Assistant role the requirements are:
- Positive attitude with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- University degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English, Spanish knowledge will be an asset.
For more information regarding this Office Assistant role, you may contact me, Maria Papazekou, at email@example.com or 2106770523.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin,Facebook,Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα