On Site Property Manager
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Operations professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests for a new luxury property managing company, based in Athens.
As an on-site property manager you will be responsible for managing the overall Operations of multiple properties in Athens, promoting a helpful and professional image to our guests, whereby your role will include key responsibilities, but not limited at, such as:
- Give full cooperation to any customer requiring assistance with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude and anticipate guest’s needs
- Responsible for all Check in & check out procedures
- Know the required operation procedures and maintain an awareness of guest profile
- Show complete product knowledge
- Ensure all administration procedures are maintained to company standards
- Handling and managing operations of the apartments (housekeeping, concierge, etc.)
- In charge for all supplies needed for the smooth operation of the properties
- Ensure all incoming requests, forwarded from Reservations department are handled as per company’s standards, information given and requests are precisely delivered and answered
Education, Qualifications & Experiences:
- Relevant experience will be taken into consideration
- Must be a holder of driving license (in case of using his/hers private car all expenses will be reimbursed)
- Must be a computer literate and with excellent communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English, while additional language skills are an asset.
- Diploma or degree within hospitality field will be considered as an additional asset but is not a must.
[To send your CV please click here]