Online CRM Specialist (Casino)
Casino Attica, Greece Full time CRMC
- Assist the Head of Casino with monitoring providers’ performance & following up on backlog tasks
- Develop and implement strategies that grow the customer base and drive sale & traffic, leveraging CRM, Loyalty, and Credit programs.
- manage the development of annual and seasonal plans that support the successful achievement of program and business goals.
- Create and manage the customer contact strategy, executing timely and accurate deliveries of marketing strategies to achieve business goals.
- Evaluate the customer satisfaction measure and take corrective action as and when required.
- Establish and implement best practices for database marketing processes, measurement, evaluation, data capture, maintenance and customer/prospect list selection; tracks and communicates program results.
- Emphasizing on the general image of the online casino with regards to the affiliation networks, social media channels and general traffic sources
- Reporting on the quality of product and services being offered
- Analyzing the competition and working on the maximization of the results
- Taking ownership of end to end campaign planning, from idea generation and briefing and resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimization – on budget and on time
- Evaluation of running campaigns in order to improve efficiency and ROI
- Executing daily casino and live casino operations tasks and focusing on timely task delivery
- Keeping track of casino and live casino content on site, such as banners and promotion pages
- Degree in Marketing, or Business Administration from an accredited University
- Proven work experience of at least two years in the online Casino industry
- Display a good understanding of online gaming products
- Results driven self-starter with good communication skills and the
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Interest in and meticulous eye for improving user journeys and user experience
- Data driven background with experience in analytics and reporting
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of English language
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Novibet collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).