Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a Luxury Hospitality - Property Management Company, we are seeking for an experienced and creative:
Online Travel Agency (OTA’s) Executive
Based in Athens, our client is a Luxury Hospitality - Property Management company that offers exceptional accommodation and bespoke travel services that are designed to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of even the most demanding travelers. Founded and run by, highly skilled travel experts, the company has managed to become a leading player in the Greek Villa hospitality market with a rich portfolio of more than 1,400 properties
The role of the Online Travel Agency (OTA’s) Executive will be to daily administrate and oversee all online reservation platforms. Your primary job duties would include handling all guest communications across the OTA booking platforms, phone, email, and livechat.
The maindutiesof this role include:
- Daily administration of all Online Travel Agency’s platforms (Booking, Expedia, Airbnb, etc.) extranet systems
- Daily manage the firms Channel Management System (Primal-Res)
- Address reservation inquiries over phone or email.
- Liaise with travel agencies towards the signing of agreements
- Schedule and prioritize booking activities to meet company’s goals
- Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism or any other related field
- 3+ years hands-on work experience in a similar position as an Online Travel Agency Professional for boutique hotels
- Deep knowledge of Online Booking systems such as Booking, Expedia, Airbnb etc. from client side
- Excellent command of English Language is a must
- Deep knowledge of using a Property Management System, Channel Manager (Primal-Res) and OTAs extranet
- Deep working knowledge of advanced Ms Office and OTA’s techniques
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think and act with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Effective organizational skills and ability to set priorities to meet strict deadlines
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, communication and negotiations skills
- Team spirit – Adaptability – Communication and organization skills
- Strong negotiation skills with agents, partners, vendors, and clients
- Athens Based
- Fully year working contract
- The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]