Operation Manager - TEXAN S.A.
Texan S.A. is the leading company in Greece & Cyprus (since the 80s) in the recycling sector through the operation & management of the high-tech “Intergrated Recycling Centers”.
Texan S.A. is looking for Operation Managers.
Tasks & responsibilities:
The Operations Manager is going to be responsible for managing activities that include the installation and operation of the recycling machines: strategy, operations, process, production, transportation, delivery planning & performance control.
The Operation Manager:
- provides leadership for the company & recruitment activities.
- develops & implements procedures and policies, coaching his team.
- ensures planning & reporting.
- promotes communication between workers, technicians, engineers & the middle-upper management team.
- University degree in operation management, economics and/or engineering (mechanical or production). Desirable a Master or MBA.
- At least 5 years of prior experience in operation & management.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in Greek-English.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Possibility of corporate travel.
- Team player with leadership abilities.
- Competitive compensation package (salary-bonus)
- Company car & fuel expenses
- Company laptop /mobile phone
- Perfect workplace
- Continuous training
- Career perspectives within a fast growing business environment
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]