Operations Manager - Kefalonia
White Rocks Hotel & Bungalows, Platis Gialos
Our goal is to offer outstanding customer experience based on supreme operational excellence, warm hospitality and great teamwork. We are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic operations professional to join our hotel team for season 2018.
Responsible to plan, organize, direct, execute and control the operation and administration of all hotel services, prepare and monitor the annual budget of each outlet and ensure that the hotel is in fully operative condition.
Main responsibilities include:
- Supervise and manage all F&B operations, monitor outlets during operation period, prepare the annual budget of each outlet.
- Supervise sales & reservations
- Culinary experience required in order to participate in the menu preparation, selling policy and food tastings.
- Monitor all costs.
- Lead, supervise and guide hotel employees.
- Inspect all departments for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, health and safety standards, staff grooming and hospitality culture.
- Deal with maintenance issues and shortages of supplies.
- Report to GM.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Graduate and Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality.
- Minimum 6 years experience in F&B and hotel operations position within 4* or 5* hotels.
- Ability to lead upselling (upgrades, extra purchases, restaurant reservations, other sales, special events).
- Excellent command of oral and written English and Greek.
- Excellent MS Office skills, Excel, POS monitoring, Protel, Webhotelier, Channel Manager, social media literacy, Happc.
- Proactive and committed to deliver high quality results and high level of customer service in a luxury environment.
- Punctual, organized, responsible, customer oriented personality, team player with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Able to work productively and lead the team according to the business needs.
- Ability to handle heavy load pressure
- Expected to complete weekly and monthly reports.
- Up to 45 years old.
The company offers:
- Professional working environment
- Accommodation and meals on duty
Recommendations and recent photo required.
CVs not fulfilling the above prerequisites
will not be taken into consideration.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be considered as confidential.