Infinity Suites & Dana Villas
is looking to recruit an
for season 2022 in Santorini.
At Infinity Suites & Dana Villas, we owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes and our customer-driven approach. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an experienced operations manager to oversee daily activities. As an ideal candidate, you’ll have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity. You’ll be highly skilled in human resources, customer service and finance. Additionally, you’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency in the Hotel.
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain constant communication with all Departments Managers, staff, and external partners to ensure proper operations
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to succeed maximum productivity and efficient cost control
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives to lower cost
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each department delivers a consistently high standard of guest service. Also, achieve business objectives and maximise the profitability of all outlets. Maintain effective cost controls in all areas.
- Plan and direct the hotel main operations including quality, standards, cleanliness, guest satisfaction.
- Promote a culture of excellence in guest care through a warm welcome and a desire to exceed expectations.
- Work alongside all Departments Managers to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations.
- Conduct regular operations meetings with all Managers to discuss routine operational matters, departmental performance targets and guest feedback.
- Deputize for the General Manager in his absence and at various meetings & events.
- Be responsible for maximizing profit through the consistent delivery of the highest standard of service.
- Ensure consistent implementation and review the efficiency level of all Departments.
- Be responsible for all the day-to-day queries, complaints or problems that arise in the hotel.
- Monitor the hotel functions book and familiarize yourself with all updates & amendments.
- Liaise daily with the GM to forecast Hotel business on a weekly basis and plan accordingly.
- Maximize financial opportunities and achieve pro-active up-selling environment throughout the hotel.
- Promote a positive employee relations culture through effective communication and regular team meetings.
- Carry out regular inspections of all departments in the areas of guest service delivery, cleanliness, presentation, service delivery, employee presentation and grooming.
- Ensure that reasonable care is taken for the Health and Safety of yourself, other employees, guests and any other persons on the Hotel premises.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism, operations management, business administration, or related field
- 2+ years’ proven experience in an Hotel operations management position
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of daily operations and customer service
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to Multitask & work under pressure
- Working knowledge of Hotels software programs, including Pylon Hospitality
- Strong human recourses skills
- Multiple years of FnB, Spa, Hsk , Front Office, accounts reporting
- Bilingual communication skills ( English – Greek)
- Third language will be considered as a plus
Infinity Suites & Dana Villas offers:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Accommodation provided with WIFI access and Half Board
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company
We wish to inform you that after we have received and evaluated all CVs our HR department will be in contact with the candidates who's CVs fulfill all the required standards in order to arrange a time and date for an interview to take place. All received CVs remain strictly confidential.
At Infinity Suites & Dana Villas we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Job Type: Full Time