Optimal HR Group, on behalf of its client, a leading global business process outsourcer (BPO), is looking to recruit an Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager will lead a specific project-client and key focus is on planning and implementing contact center’s strategy and operational efficiency through improving systems and processes and managing a multicultural and diverse team.
- Assists upper management in setting goals that promote project growth.
- Oversees daily activity of the team, ensures quality of procedures, and works closely with an experienced senior management team across WH locations.
- Collaborates closely with other departments to promote efficient operational optimization.
- Motivates, inspires, and supports team members by effectively communicating all objectives and ensuring smooth collaboration.
- Prepares budgets and time schedules, and other organizational reports as needed.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Manages team workload to meet goals and deadlines.
- Identifies improvement areas and develops plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Prepares performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Ensures client requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, an MA is considered an asset
- 3+ years in a similar managerial position
- Fluency in English language is required
- Attention to detail, efficiency, and time management
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Experience in contact centers is required
The Company offers:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Opportunities for an international career through International Mobility Program
- A diverse and challenging working environment
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]