The Pearls Collection is a luxury hospitality - property management company that offers exceptional accommodation and bespoke travel services that are designed to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of even the most demanding travelers. Founded and run by ambitious, highly-skilled travel experts, the company has managed to become a leading player in the Mykonos Villa hospitality market with a rich portfolio of more than eighty-five properties.
Pearls Collection is now under the process of expanding to two of the most popular luxury destinations worldwide:
Saint Tropez and Ibiza.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team in Mykonos!
About the Role:
- Manage the Guest Relations and Concierge operation and staff, including Guest Relation Manager, supervisors, agents, night audit, and night security.
- Plan work duties of personnel. Monitor performance and staff interaction with guests, to ensure customer experience standards and productivity goals are achieved.
- Utilize reservation system (PMS) to track guest info. Monitor customer preferences, usage patterns, and satisfaction with company products and services. Assess the quality of internal and/or external customer service. Recommend plans for continued improvement.
- Interact with guests in a congenial and professional manner. Maintain pleasant and professional telephone manner, including handling customer inquiries and/or complaints in accordance with operating policies and procedures.
- Analyze complaints and comments by hotel guests and employees to create an ever-improving workplace.
- Set objectives and implement action plans for achieving targets.
- Work closely with the Housekeeping team on a daily basis to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Conduct occasional inspection of property to identify damaged utilities and facilitate repair or replacement.
- Manage employment activities for applicable staff members, including but not limited to, personnel recruitment and selection, performance evaluations, training, discipline and termination, etc.
- Implement applicable company operating, human resources, and safety policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties if required.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or other related field.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, any other language will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 4 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Guest Relations preferably.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to lead a strong team.
- Ability to analyze and solve challenges, efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure situations and work flexible hours as required, including evenings/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner with impeccable character.
- Be able to multi-task and manage demands from all departments and General Manager demands.
- Accommodation and transportation provided in Mykonos.
- Competitive Salary and commission bonus.
- Be part of a young and dynamic environment.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]