Telesma Business Technologies S.A. is seeking an experienced
Oracle EBS Expert
Telesma Business Technologies S.A. is a company offering technology products and services focusing on business consulting, software development and system integration. (www.telesma.gr).
We are looking, on behalf of our client, for a highly qualified and experienced Oracle EBS Expert to staff its project development activities.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and highly collaborative ERP team for the support, maintenance, expansion, upgrade and cloud transformation of an Oracle EBS system at functional and technical level. The target ERP system consists of 18 modules including Financials, Procurement, Order, Inventory, Asset, Costing, Project and Human Resource Management. The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Provide support and guidance on existing EBS modules at functional level (system/module parameterization, setup and configuration)
- Provide assistance in resolution of issues and problems
- Carry out System Health Check. Identify pain areas in system setup and operation, suggest improvements and develop an implementation plan for corrections/improvements
- Review and tune existing month-end/year-end procedures according to best practices.
- Provide help with upcoming System Upgrade(s). The existing EBS version is 12.1.3 and in the process upgrading to 12.2.7
- Develop a combination of an on-the-job, formal and online training program with the goal for the ERP team members to acquire all the necessary and missing knowledge and become self-sufficient, to the extent possible, in supporting the ERP system
- Provide guidance and assistance to the ERP team in enhancing the existing module functionality as well as implementing additional modules both on-premise and on-cloud
- Provide all necessary documentation for every one of the above tasks that will be undertaken
- Develop web services for integration with 3rd party systems
This is an excellent opportunity to apply and further develop your software design & development skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, MIS or equivalent
- Oracle EBS Certification in a related field (Financials, HR, Inventory Management etc.)
- Proficiency in Oracle Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, Workflow and Discoverer
- Java Programming
- 3 Years of experience in a similar position using Oracle Tools
Additional Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of Telco business processes will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of the English Language in both written and oral form
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as part of team
- Ability to perform in a dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously and working on multiple projects at any one time
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and quality targets
- EU work permit, based in Athens, Greece.
On offer is a competitive compensation package according to qualifications, continuous learning and training and above all exposure to one of Europe’s leading telecom service providers.
Candidates should apply by submitting their full CV to: Telesma Business Technologies S.A., 77,
Alexandras Ave., 114 74, Athens, t.: +30 216 9000004, f.: + 30 216 9000007.
[To send your CV please click here]
Only candidates deemed to fulfill the aforementioned qualifications and requirements will be invited to an interview.
By submitting your CV, you accept and give your consent that Telesma Business Technologies S.A. is allowed to
process and/or share your sensitive and/or non-sensitive data for the purposes of this application.