PV Engineer / Asset Manager
As a PV Engineer / Asset Manager will be responsible for engineering design, implementation, maintenance and development of PV systems located in Greece and abroad.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the maintenance process of PV Parks, evaluate the implemented maintenance and propose solution towards its optimization.
- Support Major Corrective works, such as main components replacement, providing the necessary services and components, ensuring the work compliance with the safety procedures, monitoring the time plan and control the total cost.
- Perform power and energy monitoring of large systems in the field and prepare summary reports. Follow systems performance and report power variations and other parameters.
- Responsible for electrical design package using modelling software.
- Interact with electricity utility companies and regulatory authorities with regard to solar PV projects.
- Perform project site inspections and occasionally On-site handling of incidents that demand physical presence.
- In general assist and support the daily needs and projects of the Department.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree with specialization in renewable energy
- Three to five years of experience in the design, construction and maintenance of PV parks.
- Experienced with solar PV Monitoring Systems for PV Station (i.e. InAccess)
- Experienced in resolving technical PV matters.
- Solid general knowledge of computer technology and be proficient with modelling software (i.e. AutoCAD)
- Ability to manage external partners and subcontractors.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with internal and external customers
- Team spirit
- Strategically thinking
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Team-oriented work space
[To send your CV please click here]