Packet Core Engineer
Athens, Attica, Greece Demand, Planning & Performance Management, PCE 001
At WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Packet Core Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to create as to acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Build reports and dashboards to communicate insights to stakeholders using various systems/platforms
- Analyze large datasets to reveal trends or patterns using both statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- BSc Bachelor’s and/or MSc Degree in Computer Science / Telecom Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years of working experience as a Data Analyst/Data Scientist/BI Analyst
- Excellent understanding of Statistical theory (models, inference, sampling, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of data types, data structures, data models is essential
- Applicable experience with a data visualization tool (Microsoft Power BI, IBM Cognos Analytics, Grafana, Tableau or other)
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Experience in any of the following technologies will be considered an advantage: Hadoop, SyBaseIQ, Carbon, Prometheus, Linux, Bash scripting, Python
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Good oral and written communication skills, including ability to interact professionally with management and engineering teams
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion Policy and as a member of the Diversity Charter Greece, WIND Hellas is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
WIND Ελλάς collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
[To send your CV please click here.]