Patient Support Programs Associate
Pharma Service Provider with 25 years of presence in the industry, is currently looking for a PSP Associate.
The PSP Associate will handle activities in the context of Patient Support Programs assisting patients to manage their disease and facilitating their access to the treatment.
- Training patients on appropriate use of medicinal products/devices
- Management of patient calls & inquiries.
- Addressing medication reminders
- Coordinating patient’s appointments for laboratory assessments.
- Ensuring patients medication compliance and their timely access to treatment
- Track and keep up to date all program’s activities
- Reporting of all adverse events and product complaints occurred within the PSP context
- University degree in Nursing or Medical Laboratory Science and Practice license
- Demonstrated experience in Patient Support Programs and / or Pharmacovigilance field will be considered a plus.
- Excellent knowledge & command (written and verbal) of English language and proficient knowledge of medical terminology.
- IT literacy (MS Windows, MS Office, Internet Use)
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with attention to detail
- Effective time management to ensure project deadlines are met
- Ability to manage required travel of up to 10% on a regular basis.
- Driving license
- No military obligations for male candidates.
If you are interested in this new professional challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents in English or Greek to: firstname.lastname@example.org