Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking on behalf of its client, HSBC Continental Europe, Greece, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Payments Operations Processor - Digital Business Services (1-year contract)
Purpose of the role
To process and check accuracy of products and services provided to customers in an efficient and cost effective manner, while maintaining high rate of output, both quality and quantity wise, always in adherence to Bank procedures. The job holder should follow & keep strictly proper controls so that operational and regulatory risks are minimized.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed within performance level agreements (PLAs) and in line with the global business demand statements.
- Process customer instructions accurately in accordance with agreed quality standards.
- Demonstrate ways to improve service quality and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Receive/make calls from/to customers (internal/ external)
- Payments administration which includes managing documents, workflows, processing and service to end customers.
- Support end to end Payments for Retail and Wholesale customers.
- Support applications for payments processing
- Investigation of historical data related both to local and foreign incoming and outgoing payments.
- Collection of charges fees (Nostro).
- Be able to understand Payments Services Directive (PSD2) requirements
- Handle information requests from authorities
- Filing and safekeeping
- Educational background in finance studies
- 2-3 years of Banking or relevant experience
- Ability to interact and communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external clients
- Acceptable knowledge on Banking business
- Very good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and multiple changing priorities
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks wisely
- Excellent PC literate i.e Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluency in both oral and written Greek and English.
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging international working environment
- Learning opportunities from a global leader organization
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.