ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the premium consultancies and part of ICAP People & Employment Solutions, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and Cyprus. With more than 50 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives across all sectors.
ICAP Executive Search & Selection, on behalf of its client, a well-known multinational retail chain with stores throughout the country, is looking for an experienced professional for the position of:
(Ref. code 6107/PA/ESS/GR)
The Payroll Analyst performs a variety of functions in the areas of payroll administration, payroll audit, and the application of best practice payroll processes. Compiles, analyzes, and documents issues on payroll and related activities in order to identify systemic issues or errors and to troubleshoot and participate in continuous improvement initiatives related to systems and payroll processing. The position is based in Thessaloniki.
- Ensure all aspects of the payroll cycle are processed, reconciled, audited and transmitted accurately and timely
- Maintain accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions
- Assure payroll information, transactions, and activities comply with established payroll system standards, requirements, laws, codes, regulations, policies and procedures
- Create custom reports and analyze large amounts of information to support mandatory reporting, day to day and ad hoc business needs
- Provide support to staff, employees, and department managers regarding monthly payroll, time and labor, and tax concerns
- Interact with business users to gather and clarify business requirements and translate requirements into system functionality, utilizing best practices and making recommendations to ensure optimal system functionality
- Assist with day-to-day projects and other special payroll projects, as needed
- University Degree in Finance, Αccounting, Βusiness or Computer science from an accredited college or university
- Experience in a Payroll or Data Analyst position dealing with payroll data and processes
- Deep excel experience with large data sets, manipulating and validating HR & Payroll data
- Highly proficient with Windows PC and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Excellent use of the English language. German will be considered a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High numerical aptitude and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Exercise discretion with confidential and/or sensitive information
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]