TOR Hotel Group is a family-owned business with a long heritage in hospitality, which dates back to 1925 and the opening of the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Since then, the Tornivoukas family has continued its long tradition with the creation of 5 unique hotels in Northern Greece.
Join our family for a full time contract in a fast growing working environment as a
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
The Payroll Assistant will have to maintain and process payroll records and assist to all activities regarding the management of employee compensation within the group.
- Entering payroll information in company’s financial system; submit worktables; assist or process weekly and monthly payroll
- Assist the supervisor in all accounting related tasks as assigned; prepare and submit reports with payroll information
- Deal with employee salary and employee queries regarding payroll in the absence of the Head of Accounting
- Collaborate with HR and line managers in order to acquire missing information
- Update paper and electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates and employee status changes
- Manage and calculate taxes and deductions
- Financial or Accounting degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar position, ideally within the hospitality industry
- Excellent knowledge of English language; computer literacy; experience in financial systems and Excel
- Knowledge of accounting basics and pensions will be appreciated
- Pleasant personality, team player, focused on accomplishing high quality results
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following link.
[To send your CV please click here.]
At TOR HOTEL GROUP we are proud to offer excellent and professional working environment, equal opportunities and further career development to passionate professionals.