Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking on behalf of its client, Pfizer, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
- Manage activities associated with regular execution of assigned payrolls and time/attendance management.
- Communicate payroll kick off and approval processing milestones
- Provide required funding forecasts, bank files and GL files to Treasury and Finance
- Distribute required reports to stakeholders during and post-payroll.
- Process off-cycle payroll requests.
- Responsible for overall collection of payroll claims / overpayments / repayments.
- Responsible for developing and publishing annual payroll.
- Ensure all necessary audit processes are implemented and followed to assure Sarbanes-Oxley, external and internal audit compliance.
- Work with vendor, Digital, Finance and other teams as needed to ensure technology, integrations, GL interfaces and other system components are functional.
- Respond to Tier 3 colleague inquiries as referred by the HR Service Center.
- Serve as back-up for other team members as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or related field required
- At least three (3) years experience in payroll, accounting or human resources
- Fluency in German language (both oral and written)
- Knowledge and experience of payroll calculation and processing.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office applications
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Experience with Workday, ADP, or other common HCM will be considered as an asset
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Medical Insurance
- Friendly and challenging working environment
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at:
[To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.