FAMAR is a leading European Provider of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Development Services with a legacy of 70 years of technology expertise.
Building on our experience, we are a reliable partner to deliver flexible solutions, from development to production and distribution of a broad range of pharmaceutical and consumer care products. Operational excellence and customer care are the cornerstones of Famar’s long-term business-oriented partnership. Through the commitment of our 1800 employees, and with a network of 6 production sites and 3 R&D centers in Europe, we supply a wide range of more than 1800 products in a variety of dosage forms, in 80 international markets.
We are currently looking for a:
The incumbent will be responsible to ensure the smooth and proper extraction and payment of payroll and will oversee, coordinate, advise and guide all local teams and operations to this goal.
- The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for the management of the HRMS payroll system (operation, configuration and upgrades) and the resolution of any problems that may arise in order to ensure that the system complies with labor legislation and that a correct calculation of payroll is performed.
- S/he is responsible for the processing and control of the data sent by the local operational units, for the issuance of the payroll and then for the submission of the file to the Bank and the payroll data (accounting articles) to the Accounting Department.
- Manages the personnel data that exist on the HRMS and carries out regular audits in cooperation with the company’s local HR Managers and Officers to ensure that the data entered are correct.
- The incumbent is responsible to communicate and inform social security services for the recruitments-departures and payments of contributions, as well as to cooperate with social security services for any issue that might arise.
- Cooperates closely with the accounting department for the agreement of payroll data to be recorded properly, and for the social security contributions to be paid correctly and on the scheduled dates.
- Manages procedural issues concerning Head Offices employees (recruitment, departures, etc.).
- Cooperates with the HR Managers and Officers of local units on issues related to their employees, such as the update of collective labour agreements, contracts, licenses, reports, certificates, etc.
- Issues monthly, weekly and ad-hoc reports with payroll and employment data for management.
- Manages the insurance policies of the company's personnel and ensures proper administration.
- Provides guidance to local HR teams on current and new legal requirements and adherence to legal standards. Cooperates with labour authorities and legal, for clarifications and advice, if required.
Candidate profile / skills:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or related discipline.
- A relevant Master’s degree will be considered an asset.
- Minimum two years of experience in payroll at a large organization or a payroll agency. Experience in manufacturing will be considered favourably.
- Expert use of payroll software. Experience in ScanHRMS will be considered a plus.
- MS Office proficiency and particularly strong competency in Excel.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
Key competences required:
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and attention to detail.
- Ability to bring in new ideas, challenge the status quo and drive change.
- Solid judgement and decision making.
- Team player, able and willing to cooperate and work with others with strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Confidentiality and ethical behaviour.
This is a great opportunity to work in a large manufacturing organization, cooperate with a strong team to develop further systems and processes and grow professionally in the role. The company offers a good remuneration package, hybrid working schedule and a very pleasant work environment.
[To send your CV please click here.]