ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the premium consultancies and part of ICAP, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and Cyprus. With more than 45 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives across all sectors.
ICAP Executive Search, on behalf of Pfizer, the Leading Global Biopharmaceutical Company, is looking for high caliber multinational professionals for the position of:
Payroll Senior Associate – German Speaking
(Ref. code 5573/PSA/ESS/GR)
The Payroll Senior Associate is responsible for the timely and accurate execution of all payroll activities and operations for assigned countries and payroll cycles/populations. This includes processing, validation, balancing, audit compliance, exceptions, repayments, off-cycle, post-payroll and annual processes.
- Manage activities associated with regular execution of assigned payrolls, including collection and validation of inputs and error resolution. Communicate payroll kick off and approval processing milestones. Validate and balance payroll, process changes to correct errors or provide updates.
- Provide required funding forecasts, bank files and GL files to Treasury and Finance.
- Distribute required reports to stakeholders during and post-payroll.
- Manage and process more complex payroll changes, including sales bonuses, STD, return to work, LOA, military leave, severance and employee death.
- Process off-cycle payroll requests. Develop, administer and update off-cycle payroll process/practice documentation.
- Responsible for overall collection of payroll claims / overpayments / repayments working with HR, Legal and Payroll teams.
- Responsible for developing and publishing annual payroll calendar, including cut-off dates and other key dates to all stakeholders.
- Participate as primary payroll operations lead in Payroll Year End process.
- Ensure all necessary audit processes are implemented and followed in order to assure Sarbanes-Oxley, external and internal audit compliance. Responds to audit inquiries as needed. Records pertinent RCM and validation activities in corporate systems.
- Coordinate continuous improvement initiatives for payroll processes. Trouble shoots more complex payroll issues.
- Work with vendor, Digital, Finance and other teams as needed to ensure technology, integrations, GL interfaces and other system components are functional.
- Serve as back-up for other team members as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or related field is required
- 5+ years’ experience in payroll, accounting or human resources with demonstrated increase in responsibilities
- Fluency in German
- Fluency in English
- In-depth knowledge and experience of payroll calculation and processing
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Experience with Workday, ADP, or other common HCM, payroll and time/attendance systems is preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional, or similar professional designation is preferred
[To send your CV please click here.]