Position: Payroll Service Innovator
Function: CX (Customer Experience)
FAMILIAR WITH UK PAYROLL INDUSTRY?
If yes, please go on reading this ad
CAN YOU SEE THE WORLD AS CUSTOMERS DO?
ARE YOU PASSIONATE FOR INNOVATION?
Then you have more reasons to keep reading
ABOUT HPD INNOVATION LAB
We Innovate Employment!
We are an International Investment Group, with substantial new Offices in Glyfada.
We provide HR services and ensure the success of our Clients by implementing seamless end-to-end solutions so businesses can develop and people are free to grow and follow their passions.
Most importantly, we are now expanding!
ABOUT THE FUNCTION, CX
Our Organisation is Customer – centric and we take Customer Experience very seriously!
For us, Customer Experience management is a corporate philosophy and guiding principle, shared by every employee across the Organisation.
Our central CX (Customer Experience) function, which we are now looking to expand, is dedicated to be constantly looking at this experience from a holistic perspective.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are NOT going to be processing payroll! But if you know how this is done and have the ability to identify customers’ pains and needs and convert those to solutions … then you might be the one we are looking for!
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Being fully aware of Organisation’s strategy and services, at all times (you will be very well trained first)
- Identifying and mapping the A-Z process of the Organisation’s payroll services
- Following up the A-Z process, i.e. from product development and marketing to sales and fulfillment
- Cooperating closely with all the involved functions in order to achieve the above
- Identifying service related issues and implementing solutions
- Analysing and optimising processes, functions and communicating suitable measures for improvements in the service center
- Defining and developing standards for service improvement
- Innovating existing services and conceptualizing and implementing new related services for upselling purposes
- Performing process audits
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance with business rules, workflows and business documentation
- Creating and documenting workflows and processes, when required
- Supporting, implementing and managing operational quality by continuous improvement
- Educating the rest Organisation on payroll services, trends, innovations
- Communicating to the rest Organisation all the industry related news
- Sharing with the rest Organisation success stories, achievements, progress of related innovations and projects
In other words, you will be responsible for our customers’ experience of payroll services, by:
- Ensuring the accuracy and quality of the existing services;
- Implementing new solutions in order to respond to our clients expectations, given that the benchmark is already high;
- Educating and making aware the internal Organisation
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal (please note that we are an English-speaking Organisation)
- Working knowledge of UK payroll industry
- University degree
- Ability to communicate to diverse range of people clearly and effectively and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and administer a broad range of tasks including resolving complaints, conducting investigations, documenting findings, counseling managers, employees and clients on best-practices
- Ability to research information and analyse data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, plans of action and develop frameworks
- Solutions oriented
- Strong collaboration, communication, and influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills and experience of successfully achieving deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing business conditions and needs
- Action-oriented; proactive and responsive with a commitment to high quality deliverables and rigorous follow-through
- Good literacy and Numeracy skills
- Computer and technologically savvy/proficient; strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite and other HR applications
- Team player ONLY
- Eager to continuous learning
- Personal and corporate integrity is a must
- High level of confidentiality
Are you the one we are looking for?
Send your CV in English [Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.] and take the chance to become a part of an innovative Organisation and an amazing team!
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.
HPD Innovation Lab is an Equal Opportunity Employer.