Eurofast is a regional business advisory organization employing over 200 people is operating in
South East Europe and East Mediterranean, through 21 fully fledged offices.
Eurofast is seeking to recruit Payroll Specialist for our offices in Athens Greece.
We are looking for a hard working person, following the trends and developments in the field, able to work under pressure.
The successful candidate must be in position to:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Process manual check and relocation metric’s
- Update and reconcile monthly bank statements from ADP
- Load import files received from HR (All Companies)
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
- Modifications due to changes of Labor legislation
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Minimum 4 years of experience in payroll processing
- Accounting qualification, Bachelor degree, CAT
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Payroll software will be considered an advantage
Please send your CV’s by 15th November, 2016.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please send your CV
[To send your CV please click here]