Fovera Prostasia SA, a leading accounting, tax, payroll and management consulting firm, is looking for a Payroll Specialist on behalf of a client, an innovative and rapidly growing Group of 5* Hotels in Halkidiki, (offices based in Thessaloniki)
Payroll Specialist (Thessaloniki)
- Perform and audit the process of payroll production
- Entering data into databases and spreadsheets
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Keeping records of licenses, diseases, etc.
- Handling of public authorities’ tasks (Ergani platform, Sepenet, etc.)
- Address and resolve employee questions relating to the payroll system
- Perform other reasonable additional tasks, as assigned by the department manager.
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance
- Related past professional experience of 2-3 years
- Proficient use of English
- Confident with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Very good handling of payroll programs, ideally of Epsilon Net
- Knowledge of labor and insurance legislation
- Excellent communication skills, team spirit, adaptability
- Strong attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay package based on one's qualifications & abilities
- Continuous training
- Development prospects
- Contemporary working environment.
[To send your CV please click here.]